Monday, September 16, 2013

UH School of Medicine...

the other day I took a little detour...I was in the Kakaako area of town
and had never really looked at the medical school before.
There wasn't really anyone around so I got a good look at it.


I didn't realize that it was so big. Much bigger than 
I expected.  There isn't a hospital on the same grounds
so these are all the classrooms and labs.
 I drove around all sides to get a good look.


there's a cancer center on the grounds.
I was wondering if this is where they saw patients or did research.

It' located in Kakaako area where the Children's Discovery Museum
is and Kakaako Park.
I had wanted to get out, but there are so many HUGE homeless camps right
there, I didn't feel like I should

I always thought that John A. Burns was a famous doctor here in Hawaii.
He was the second governor of Hawaii, so I think it's interesting
that he's got a medical school named after him.

No comments: