Thursday, September 12, 2013

Did Someone Turn Up The Heat?



it's felt like it the last few afternoons...like someone cranked up
the heat by a 100 degrees.  It really hasn't been that different temp wise,
but the HUGE difference is the lack of trade winds!

Doesn't seem like it would make any difference, but it does.
Lack of  trades=humidity
and that's the killer.

Last night I'd finally had it.  I felt like I needed just a little
relief.  Since hubby is on the mainland I could make a pretty
quick decision...
I went to Pizza Bob's in Haleiwa for their 1/2 price salad special.
It was pretty crowded, I think for two reasons, the specials and the heat.
I looked around it was pretty much all local people.
Were we all there for the same reason?
to escape the heat for a bit?  Probably.

Salad, DC, a magazine and AC= HEAVEN

came home took a cool shower and felt like almost everything 
was right in the world.

No comments: