Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Noah...

last night after hula, I was having dinner at Big City Diner with
Dave and Iris.  As we were getting up from the table to leave, I hear
"there's Aunty Jane" and turn around to see this guy...Noah!

I hadn't seen him in a long time.
Noah used to work at the pool desk at the Outrigger Waikiki.
He'd take Geoff surfing all over, hang out with Traci...
just be a wonderful friend.

His mom took hula from Aunty Lei and Miss Alama from
the time that she was a young girl.  So we danced in Na Hula together.
We'd run into each other every once in a while, so it was great to see him.


when I got home I had to pull out a photo album (that's why the quality isn't so great and
their old photos)

Noah back in the pool desk days...


Suzanne Noah and Traci celebrating his August birthday


Noah and one of his boys with Traci in front of the old pool deck.


He was at BCD having dinner with the Foote family.
He actually introduced us to "my other friends from San Clemente"
and we've now been friends for a long time.

It was so good to see him and get caught up a little bit.
When Traci comes in August, we'll all have to get together again.
sometimes I think that we should do a "Waikiki Reunion Party"
here in Waikiki for the people that live here.  
When I look at my old photo albums, I realize what great times we had during
that special period in Waikiki (before the aloha left)

Old friends are the best!!!

No comments: