Monday, July 29, 2013

Flossie the Floozie...







this girl with the lame name, Flossie, looks like she's changed
course.

I figured out a long time ago that it's better to be prepared than not.
So when they made the first forecast, I started making plans.  I brought in our
emergency kit.
Since hubby isn't home yet, I asked some boys from church to stop
by and roll up our tarp and move the sandbags in front of the laundry room 
(it will flood, if there's too much rain at once).

I've got water, food and batteries and our emergency kit.
So I'm in good shape.  The rain is one thing and can be a pain, 
it's the wind that can be bad.

The latest update is saying that the storm is breaking up and
not going to be as bad as it could have been.  So the winds and
rains aren't as going to be as bad.
I'm just thankful that there is so much coverage on the radio and TV on 
what's going on.


I think having one of these is also a great idea.

(Marisa Vera photo)

So I'm glad that Flossie has decided to break-up her party.

*** we had a 3.5 earthquake at about 10:30 this morning off Waimanalo

No comments: