Monday, May 7, 2012

Salt Lake...

after our quick drive through Park City, we went to visit some friends from Waialua,
the Wongs, in West Valley.  We spent a while visiting with them
before going into Salt Lake to meet up with one of Traci's friends.



It was a beautiful day in Utah.
We met up with Charity at the new City Creek Mall.  This place is
beautiful!  It's located right across the street from Temple Square.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures because I had a slight, heart-stopping,
wanting to die, moment...I thought my new camera was gone.  
We had changed tables, and I didn't pick it up.  Everything turned 
out okay...someone had turned it into the security office.  But after that, I was spent.
So, no pics of sweet Charity & Traci.







The airport isn't that far from downtown,
we didn't find out until we got to the airport that our flight was late.
Too bad, we could have spent more time driving around Salt Lake.
a hui hou Salt Lake City

No comments: