Monday, January 30, 2012

Pipeline

Yesterday, hubby and I were watching the Pipe Pro when they called it 
off for the day because the surf was too big/out of control.  They also said that
the surf was going to peak between 1-3 in the afternoon.  We decided to take
a drive up ad see if we could even get close. I'm so glad we went and that I took
my long lens.



third reef starting to break...this is so far out.



It was really unbelievable how much water was moving around and the noise.



then around 3 things started to change...the surf got smaller and cleaner.  Guys
started to paddle out and I was lucky enough to take these...









backdoor...




classic pipeline...


it really was a thrill

1 comment:

amynicole said...

You have got some mad photography skills!!! Pipe looks amazing!