Monday, November 14, 2011

600!


If someone had told me almost 4 years ago that I'd still be
writing my blog, I would have laughed.
I never thought that I'd find stuff to write about our life here, but
even with some post about our family on the mainland, most of
this blog has been about life here in Hawai'i.
My blog has been more of a journal for me... a chronicle of
the good, the very good and some pretty bad. 
I've never wanted to dwell on the bad, but since it has been such a HUGE
part of our life here, I had to mention it. 

I'm always surprised when someone tells me they read my blog or I see the counter change( I added
the counter because I was curious).

So, I've been through three cameras, thousands and thousands of
pictures.  I've loved it all...
here's to another four years of
"North Shore Notes and Living Our Dream"

You may notice that I have a new blog header/design.  In honor of my 600th post, I asked
our very talented and bright daughter-in-law, Bri if she could design something new for me.
Needless to say...I love it! Thank You, Thank You. 
Please check out just how talented she is by clicking on the
Emerson Grey Designs 
button on the my sidebar.

No comments: