Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SC Cafe

Even now when we go back to SC, we end up eating at SC Cafe a lot. I couldn't even tell you how long it's been there, I know since my kids were in HS. There have been three owners that I can remember. The current owners have been there the longest. It's only open for breakfast and lunch. Probably the one thing I like about it the most, is that it doesn't matter when we go, we always run into someone we know. they had just opened when I showed up at 7am. Still the same local surf stuff on the walls, same booths (recovered) and same mis-matched dishes.The majority of the time, I will always get this...

real, homemade, from scratch, cooked oatmeal! I just love it with bananas, a little milk and a little brown sugar. All these years, it's never changed. If you eat this for breakfast, probably won't eat again until dinner.



Even these two love it!


The third generation of Moysa family enjoying SC Cafe!

(building Poppa's jelly tower while waiting)





No comments: