Friday, August 6, 2010

Billy & Jamie

Tonight we attended a fun wedding. Billy and Jamie are two really great people. The reception was held at Billy's grandparents fale/lawn. There were so many people there it was amazing. Billy's dad owns the local nursery and his mom owns Waialua Bakery in Haleiwa. The food was yummy, it was catered by a neighbor. Jamie and her dad sang a very special song together that was really heart-warming.

the Happy Couple

Their first dance. Since Billy served his mission in Western Samoa, some of the Samoan members of our ward made them traditional leis and...

got everyone up to do a Samoan "Wedding Dance". The little kids were running around and gathering all the $$ that was thrown at them.




The happy couple leaving for an Alaskan cruise (but first they had to catch an overnight flight to the mainland) through a wall of bubbles.

Congratulations Jamie and Billy. Your reception was good fun!





1 comment:

Brisha and Poata Te'o said...

hi, I stumbled across your blog when I googled sunflowers randomly, I still haven't found your post on the sunflower field but I like your blog!! I love how you take full advantage of your life here in Hawaii! Your adventures look like a lot of fun! I'm not quite sure who you are but I know we are in the same ward =) anyways keep up the blogging! It's great!