Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Promise!

After realizing that there are bloggers out there that have WAY more going on in their lives than I ever could, I've been shamed into trying to get my blog caught up!
So now that I'm back from the mainland, no court for a couple of weeks, no company, no association pressing matters, no short trips to Hilo, no talks to give in church, feeling really good and hubby is off to the mainland, I'm going to get caught up! I promise!

So without any pressure I'm going to start posting all the exciting, fun, aggravating, breathtaking and just plain boring stuff I've been up to in the last, let's see...month! Yikes, that long! This could really keep me busy for awhile!

So stay tuned for the "trying to get caught up" posts in the near future!

Aloha a hui hou,
Jane

No comments: