Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hula Sisters...

I was sorting through pictures on my phone and came across these two...
can't believe I didn't post about this.
One of my hula sisters from CA, Audrey, was here and wanted to
meet Iris and I for dinner.  It was her choice where she wanted to go 
and I was so glad that she chose The Willows.  I hadn't been there
in ages and it's always a good, fun place to go.

The three of us all dances for Baby Pua as Ms. Alama's daughter is
called.  We started with her when she had her studio in a very small, narrow
room.  



We were talking about our first hoike and how much we practiced...several times a week!
What a magical night it was at the Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach.
Lots has happened since those fun times.
The best part of this evening was that even though we hadn't seen each other in years,
we still have that special "hula sister" bond.  

I don't think it ever goes away.

No comments: