Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Aloha My Sweet Elsie...

Last night family and friends said aloha to my dear, sweet Elsie.
94 years young and still dancing hula!
She was taken from us suddenly but I know she was ready.




Elsie loved a good party,
fretted about not remembering her hula,
worried that when we'd take her home, we'd get lost in Manoa

she loved Burger King and lunch after hula

we celebrated her birthday at a really nice restaurant this year
and just loved being with her

she still climbed those darn 31 stairs every week to dance her beloved hula...

we will miss her cool hands, warm heart and her sweet spirit...
I visited her the day before she left us and I know that she could hear me when I told
her how much we loved her and would miss her...
aloha oe my sweet Elsie

No comments: