Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paprika...

I'm in love with Paprika!
Not sure how I came across this app (probably through Apple), called
PAPRIKA.  It's an app for organizing recipes.
I have my phone with me all the time, so it seems like if I'm at the
store shopping for dinner, I end up looking up the recipe on my phone.  
Sometimes it's not the exact one I've made before.

So with Paprika, I can put in my recipes and then
go directly to the one I'm looking for.
It shows the ingredients I need and the recipe.
I can make a grocery list right from this.

I must say it hasn't been that hard/time consuming to put recipes into it. The process
is actually just dragging the blog recipe into Paprika, so not too bad.
I love that there are photos that I can take right off the website or blog.
It was $20, which was a little pricey, but I've decided so worth it.





The best part is that since I have a Mac and an iPhone everything
is synced together! Not sure about PC's
Oh how I love technology.

No comments: