Monday, December 5, 2011

Look what came to stay at our house...


Yes, it's true, I've gone to the other side.  Quite by accident.  Hubby had to use my
computer last week (his was at the office for update) and he told me how slow
mine was.  I knew that this was a problem for a while now.  It's 7 years old, and
we haven't really had anything major go wrong with it, but it was just a matter of
time.  So we started looking...Costco and Best Buy.  Frustrating to say the least, no one
could answer my questions.  We ran into a friend and he told us we should just
stop messing around and get a Mac.  Interestingly, that's what the Geek Guy 
told us also.
So early Saturday morning, we were at the Apple Store in Ala Moana. It was a mad-house!
Two hours later, we were leaving with the white box and all my stuff set up. Hubby spent
his time there playing with all the computers and now is a Mac Lover! "So easy", he swears
Tomorrow I head back there with my old laptop, external hard drive and the new
Mac and they are switching everything.
Since the school uses Mac's, I'm already very familiar with them and
how to get around.
Everyone's commet...."well it's about time"
so you can teach us old dogs some new tricks!

2 comments:

Le Mama! said...

I'm quite the mac lover myself! I can't wait to get my own so I don't have to wait an use Maafu's all the time...yeah..about time! :) have fun!

amynicole said...

So exciting! Have fun! I still have my old Dell that I've had for 6 years. I turned it on the other day and it was soooo slow compared to the mac I got last Christmas. It was crazy!