Monday, July 25, 2011

5-0 comes to the hood


Last Thursday night when I came home from hula, I saw some signs around the little market
parking lot, saying it would be closed from 5am - 12 noon.
Sure enough the next morning when I went to go swim this is what I saw...

these are the signs that I guess direct the crews to the location site.  I had seen
them a couple of other places during the week.
When I came back, I was lucky enough to snap this photo...yes, on the right is Alex Mc Laughlin
aka...Steve Mc Garrett!
a lot of the vans, etc are actually parked across the street from the market, guess it's a good thing
the road isn't too busy.
amazing how much equipment they cart around. 
This is the second time the market has been featured in a tv show.  The first time
was in LOST, it was shown as someplace in Iowa (so a lot of set dressing was added that said Iowa).
 The store owner told me that he saw oneof the extras dressed as a Maui PD officer.
At least it's still Hawaii.

No comments: