Friday, March 18, 2011

"...not everyone can travel by bubble!"

Last night we did travel in a wonderful bubble called "WICKED"It was so fun!.
We had a super yummy dinner at Magginaos across from the Performing Arts Center.
They even have GF pasta on their menu.

All the "girls" minus Miss Emme before we went in.
Lauren and Auntie Bri with their programs. This was Bri's first time seeing it.
I follow a blog written by Erin Wilson and we found her name on the cast board.
We had wanted to meet her after the show, but they were doing several different
things after the show and couldn't find her.  I was a little sad, it would have been
fun for Lauren, but it was so late and so crazy.  Bri and I waited for
a few minutes at the stage door, but most of the cast was inside at different spots.
This is the second time I've seen "WICKED" and loved it just as
much this time.  I understand how people can see it over and over again.
I was so glad that I happened to be here during it's run and we could
all see it together. 

1 comment:

erin wilson said...

Thanks for coming! So sorry we couldn't meet up!