Monday, March 7, 2011

MY NEW TOY

Yes, it was time to give up my beloved Blackberry.  It had been two years and she had a cracked screen.
I really researched the Android Smartphones.  I wanted to be able to update my blog with some
pictures taken by the phone.  This one has an 8mpix  camera which is pretty good.
This one even had more features than the Verizon IPhone.
DROID X


Marisa helped me with some of the basic stuff...I think I love taking panorama photos!

So far I'm not too frustrated by it.  We'll see

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Congrats on the upgrade!

Le Mama! said...

lol! Maafu lost his phone a few weeks ago so for his early b-day present I got him an I phone since I could finally upgrade to it. I heard the Droid is pretty amazaing. I haven't tried one yet but I love the I phone so far and i'm assuming it does similar things. I can't wait to get my self one. The only problem is now we will never be able to go back to simple phones because these smart phones are so much fun! :)