Monday, January 10, 2011

Off The Map


I was reading in the Sunday paper about the new ABC show that starts this Wednesday,
"Off The Map".  When I realized where they were filming, I realized that
I'd done a  blog post about it and didn't realize what it was.  I did remember
that there were some signs that said "OTM" with arrows. 
Just heard (thanks Marisa) that the new Alvin and the Chipmonks movie
is filming out by Turtle Bay.
So with Hawaii 5-0, Off the Map and the Alvin movie, things are really
busy for "the" industry here.  Good!
I don't think that Off The Map will have the same frenzy "LOST" did
because it's supposed to take place in a South American jungle.  So
unless they do flashbacks or flashforwards, I don't think we'll see much
of them around.
Wonder if I should start planning a "Off The Map" tour stop?

No comments: