Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Loved these books...



I just finished the final book in this series...and I'm really sad. Since Stieg Larsson has passed away, there won't be anymore of these great stories. This was great summer reading, I couldn't put them down and couldn't wait for the next one. They should be read in order, just to keep it straight. #1 is "Dragon Tatoo", #2 "Played with Fire", #3 "Hornets Nest"

I've heard that there's a movie that's been made from the first one, "Dragon Tatoo", but haven't seen it. Have you?

*these are not "girlie" books. I met a man the other day that had just started reading the first one, and he said it couldn't stop reading!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Le Mama! said...

Oh I wish I had time to read. sadly I get sucked in and neglect my family :) have you read my percy jackson books yet?

Jane said...

yes, I did read them. They're on my shelf at home. I had them in my car to give to you, but kept forgetting. Will give them to you next week. I really liked them.