Monday, November 16, 2009

the boys

When I'm CA to babysit, on Tues and Thursdays I will also have Greyson while Bri's at work. Jack goes to school Monday, Wed and Friday, so it's way more fun for Grey to have Jack to play with on the days I babysit him. They really are so good together. I usually try to do something outside with them, just to let them get some fresh air and get some of that excess "energy" out.

Poppa and I took everyone to the "Red Barn Park" on Geoff and Bri's big move day. They loved being able to go all over the place on their scooters (Grey is really good on his, so he keeps up). FYI, Lauren is w-a-y ahead on her skateboard. One of the jobs I've given the boys to to go around the "MH" and pick up all the golf balls that have landed around. They take this whole thing very seriously, going around several times to make sure they get them all.




This last trip, I took them to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana. They loved it!



Here they're playing in the water (supposed to show erosion) and sand table.



Even Grey was able to put all the dinosaur pieces where they belonged on the puzzle.





I just love these two guys!









No comments: