Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I loved these...

With hubby being gone, I took some time to see some movies with a friend. I had heard about "Departures" from a couple of different people and they all loved it. I have to say, it was probably one of the best all time movies I've seen. I would actually see it again. The sub-titles didn't bother me, they stayed on the screen long enough. A little bit of laughter, a little saddness, but a lot of fun! So, if you have a chance, see it. I think it might actually be on Netflix now. Well worth your time!

The second pick is good, as in the way "Juno" was good. A little off-beat, but still really good.
The whole story was billed as not being a love story, but I'd have to say it was. Pretty good.
The other movie I saw was "Time Travelers Wife"...don't waste your $$. They ruined a great book :(

No comments: