Friday, December 14, 2012

Red...

I love this red poinsettia tree!
I happened to be at the Apple store in Kahala Mall last 
weekend and I just had to sit and look at this tree.
I've seen this tree in previous Christmas seasons, and I'm
still awed by it.



In our ward, we decorate the chapel every week with flowers.  I usually
do a week in December, because I just love poinsettias.
A couple of weeks ago it was my turn so I went to a few places and picked the perfect
red plants...all had to be that "certain" Christmas red.  I love that they are being used
in other chapel displays.

This beautiful red poinsettia tree...

It sits there in front of the stage in the center of this not-very-big-mall.
Glorious is just the word that fits it.

***a little piece of info...hubby and I lived for 5 years on Poinsettia St. in Corona del Mar
that's why I can spell it without even thinking!

1 comment:

Le Mama! said...

Ahh there is a Poinsettia Street I used to run down almost everyday at school in Ventura. Suposidly it was Ventura City's flower at one point. maybe it still is. there is a Poinsettia pavillion and a Poinsettia Shopping Center...Sadly you only see the bushes growing in a few places now but I remember my grandmother said they used to grow all over. Such pretty plants. I love them too!