Monday, December 27, 2010

An Open House and a Surprise!

Every time we come to the mainland, everyone says to us..."please come by and see us", it just seems like
we never have the time.  So we decided this year to host a little open house. 
I sent out e-vites (lame I know) before I left home and just stressed very
casual!
Hubby brought the last of my Spode Christmas dishes with him this time.  We just don't have any room to put
them out at home and we're here for Christmas anyway.
The weather was horrible...the beginning of the big storm.  But we did get to see some people that
we haven't seen since we moved and some friends that we do see in Waikiki, but never here. 
There was one HUGE surprise...



 this guy!  I'd been with him since he was in 1st grade-5th grade.  He's now a graduating senior at SCHS!  I'm so very
proud of him.  Not only has he grown much taller, but he's grown into a great young man.
So next year, we'll have to do the same thing.  I promise
I'll send out the e-vites earlier with the correct e-mail addresses.
It was really so very nice to have a chance to see everyone who
braved the rain to come out!

No comments: