Friday, July 10, 2009

Asian medicine

I've been suffering terrible pain with one of my knees because of all the hula, getting ready for Na Hula. It's actually not the one I had surgery on, it's the other one. I just want to be able to get through until August 9th, then I'll have to do something.

Anyway, my neighbor who plays a lot of tennis had given me a couple of the patches. I was in such pain the other day, I figured "why not"...it really did seem to help. They're just a stickey patch with menthol and camphor in it. So I asked her what they were called and figured that I'd try and get some tomorrow when I'm in town.

She said that they were on sale at Longs and she'd pick me up some. I figured may $10 for 10. She said, "$2.99/40". I just laughed. What a bargin. Imported from Japan too and the box is even in english!

Gotta love it!

No comments: