Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Right in my own back yard (almost)

I just got home from doing errands and this is what greeted me at the top of our street...
being the savy person I am, I realized they were getting ready to film something! Could it be??? Really??? LOST? Here?!!!
The little market at the top of our street has been closed for the last couple of days, to everyones amazement! Well, this must be the reason! What you can't see in this photo, is that the guy sitting there has on a "LOST CREW" shirt.
I looked again, and here was our friend, Kanoa (he's a set-dresser) putting up new signs on the windows of the market.

If you look closely, the signs all talk about IOWA! I'm thinking that this must be a night shoot, since it's noon and they're just getting all the stuff there.

Yes, pretty exciting, since it really is almost in my backyard!

No comments: